Life Happens: Plan Ahead
By John Berry
September 24, 2018
Could your loved ones easily find:
· All your important financial and legal documents?
· Could they locate and access all your online accounts?
· Have you made provision for your pets?
· Who has the contact details for all the professional advisors such as attorneys, accountants and financial planners you work with?
· How about important documents for your property, vehicles, boats, firearms, collectibles and other valuables?
Additionally how securely are your documents and information stored and who has access to them?
In this webinar, you will learn how to plan ahead so you and your loved ones never have to worry about where all your most important documents and information are stored, and who has access to it.
Every year Billions are lost to families due to missing documents and accounts when the account owner passes or is incapacitated. In this Webinar we will show you how to prevent this.
John is an author and speaker. As a software technology executive John spent 30 years working in the IT software market. He has an in-depth knowledge of IT security, networking infrastructure, enterprise software applications and internet technologies. John has lived and worked in South Africa, the Middle East, the United Kingdom and the USA. His new book “Tracking you” will be available in 2014. It details how we are all under surveillance; by whom; and what you can do about it. He currently resides in Jupiter, Florida.